We will schedule your appointment as promptly as possible. If you have pain or an emergency situation, every attempt will be made to see you that day.
We try our best to stay prompt and on schedule, however, various circumstances may arise that lengthen the time for a procedure. We appreciate your understanding and patience
- In the case of an emergency, we can book you in to see the hygienist or dentist on short notice. This is only done for emergencies (pain, swelling, etc).
- Upon booking the appointment, you will be asked several questions to assess the level of urgency and we will book your appointment accordingly.
- When you come in for your appointment, you will be seen only for the specific area of concern. Any additional treatment will require an additional appointment.
- New patients will be required to fill out all necessary forms re: medical/dental history. Returning patients will have their histories updated.
- A clinical assessment will be done in the area of concern.
- Any necessary xrays prescribed by the dentist will be taken.
- All findings will be reported to the patient and a treatment plan and estimate or referral will be provided when necessary.
Contact Us Today
The first step towards a beautiful, healthy smile is to schedule an appointment. Please contact our office by phone or complete the appointment request form below. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment. If you are an existing patient, this contact form should not be utilized for communicating private health information.